Jon Hamrick, Therigy’s Executive Vice President, Biotech & Specialty Services, will moderate a panel discussing “Insource vs. Outsource Hub Services – Key Considerations to Determine Your Product Channel Strategy” at CBI’s upcoming Hub and SPP Model Optimization conference.
Set for February 23-24, the conference will be held at the DoubleTree Center City in Philadelphia and will focus on breakthrough strategies for service model design and enhancement to improve access and outcomes.
Hamrick’s panel is set for 4:40 p.m. on Tuesday, February 23. Issues to discuss include:
- Comparison of costs/benefits and considerations of insourcing and outsourcing hub services
- Gaining actionable ideas for enhancing and implementing creative hub services
- Discussion of strategies to align multiple vendors engaged in delivering hub services
- Identifying opportunities to enhance patient services at the hub level
- Review of considerations in building a hub for different products formulations (e.g., oral, injectable, or infused)
- Consideration of the impact of product lifecycle situational influences on hub strategy
CBI’s Hub and SPP Model Optimization conference is a go-to conference for trade, channel, and account professionals to gain critical insights into industry trends, market dynamics, and product-specific channel strategies.
Therigy is the trusted source for innovative, best-in-class software and expert consulting services to the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s solutions, data, and insights to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology, and people.