Office or Home-Based, US
50%+ travel, to provide business development support for Therigy Pharmacy Services
As a Therigy Vice President of Business Development, you will manage business development activities for Therigy Services.
- Prospect for new business within hospital systems at Pharmacy and C-suite leader level
- Develop new, strategic relationships with System Pharmacy and C-suite leaders
- Collaborate with key operations peers on prospect assessments and needs analysis
- Build and present value-added proposals and presentations to Pharmacy and C-suite level
- Drive new contract growth for the assigned areas of responsibility
- Corporate Business Development – Collaboration with TherigySTM Sales VP and team
- Pharmacy Services sales, inception through closing
- Meet and/or exceed sales targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Pharmacist degree (Bachelor or PharmD)
- Three or more years of related, successful, high-level sales experience/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven business development success.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and client-level leadership
- Residence located in the continental US
- Able to travel by air approximately 50%+ of the time away from home location
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer proficiency.
- Negotiation skills
Therigy is the trusted source for innovative, best-in-class software and expert consulting services to the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s solutions, data, and insights to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology, and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional employeepurchased spouse and/or family coverage available
- Optional employeepurchased vision coverage available
- Companypaid Life Insurance Policy
- Companypaid Shortterm and Longterm Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 18 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 companyrecognized paid holidays
- Healthy Snack-stocked kitchen
Competitive market-based salary
Position Reports to: Sr VP, Pharmacy Services
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DFWP / Background Checks Required