The Vice President of Pharma & Biotech Solutions is responsible for Therigy’s pharmaceutical manufacturer facing business.
Specific responsibilities include oversight and management of the business activities, including:
- Collaboratively work with Therigy leaders in Clinical, Technology, and Analytics on the solutions development and support that best meet pharma customer needs. Expand upon existing pharma solutions which include:
- Quality of Care Program that drive a proactive management of side effects on specific actions and interventions
- Outcomes Programs that achieves a targeted outcome across a network of TherigySTM pharmacies
- Determine best pricing models, sales and marketing strategies for Therigy’s technology-enabled solutions for manufacturer customers that create a recurring revenue stream for Therigy tied to the continued value (e.g., improved adherence) for the manufacturer customers.
- Business development and customer relationship management to effectively sell, market the customer-specific solutions.
- Collaboratively work with Therigy leaders in Clinical, Technology, Analytics and Customer Success to ensure pharma programs are fully supported and successfully delivered.
- Support the organization's mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment to community, and accountability and ownership.
- Management responsibility for Pharma facing business activities.
- Responsibility to achieve annual revenue and EBITDA targets for the Pharma line of business.
- Provide leadership and/or support in the design, development, and implementation of Pharma solutions.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Establish, maintain and report pipeline.
- Responsibility for pharma sales, inception through closing.
- Determine modifications to pharma solutions based on market acceptance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by executive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, Health Care related field preferred.
- An advanced degree (e.g., PharmD, MS Pharm, BSN, MBA) is preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience in Pharma Services in Specialty Pharmacy, particularly with regards to HEOR
- Five years of successful, progressive leadership experience.
- Able to travel up to 60% of the time by plane or car.
- Must be able to meet company standards for a MVR.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Employee training and development.
- Strong analytical talents.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in dealing with a diverse range of individuals.
- High performance teams and a strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer proficiency.
- Negotiation skills.
Therigy is the trusted source for innovative, best-in-class software and expert consulting services to the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s solutions, data, and insights to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology, and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional employee purchased spouse and/or family coverage available
- Optional employee purchased vision coverage available
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company paid Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 18 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company recognized paid holidays
Competitive market-based salary
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DFWP / Background Checks Required