Do you love leading and mentoring a SaaS technology sales team in a highly collaborative environment?
Do you wake up each day excited to build customer relationships, develop sales strategies and solve problems?
Do you have a track record of managing and coaching high-performing sales teams?
Are you motivated to analyze sales trends, accurately forecast sales and deliver breakthrough results?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply for Therigy’s Technology Sales Leader position!
What does the Sales Technology Leader do?
The Technology Sales Leader primary responsibility is to manage and coach a team of sales people to achieve sales goals. Technology Sales Leader will execute the sales strategy, motivate the team and provide hands-on coaching to elevate their sales performance. To achieve the company revenue projections, the Technology Sales Leader must develop and implement repeatable sales processes; analyze sales activities, trends and KPIs, to prioritize and implement sales improvement initiatives. The Technology Sales Leader collaborates with marketing, technology, client services, clinical and other departments as necessary to ensure efficient communication and operations between these areas, to provide a seamless customer experience. This position reports to the CEO.
- Hire, train, lead, motivate, develop and coach the sales team
- Develop sales/revenue forecasts and KPIs
- Develop an annual sales plan, as well as monthly and quarterly individual goals.
- Drive the sales team to meet or exceed sales quota through effective sales leadership
- Ensure execution of developed sales strategies, plans and programs to increase conversion rates and reduce sales cycle time
- Foster collaboration with executive team to support the sales process and inject subject matter expertise when and where it is needed
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers, business partners and associates to advance the use of Therigy technology products
- Lead by example in ensuring that Therigy corporate values are fundamental to the Sales Department
- Collaborate with executive team to develop sales budget; administer budget within budgetary guidelines
- Continually stay abreast of the latest technology advancements and incorporate new developments into the future systems of the company
- Partner with Clinical, Marketing, Client Services and Technology to continually build Therigy customer personas. Define pain points, motivations and ensure cross-departmental alignment on updates, findings and new persona types
- Ensure effective prospecting, pipeline development, and cross-selling opportunities for technology sales and “pharmacy journey” consulting
- Responsible to develop and maintain the sales metrics, KPIs and analytics throughout the entire sales process through the identified sales stages
What skills, experience and education does the Technology Sales Leader need to have?
- Customer Empathy
- Creative Problem Solver
- Strong Communicator
- Intellectually Curious
- Rejection Proof
- Sales Management / Pipeline Management
- Accountable / Results-oriented
- Relationship Management
- Financial/Business Acumen
- CRM Savvy (Salesforce)
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree sales, marketing and/or healthcare; Master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated sales management experience and success in achieving sales goals in a SaaS technology business
- Familiar with the operations of a growth company; ~25MM in size
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer | DWFP / Background Checks Required