As a full time, exempt Sr. Financial Analyst, you will provide financial analyst support for the regional operational management teams. Primary duties include financial analysis, budgeting, reporting, pricing, profitability and contract compliance support. The position also evaluates trends, risks, and recommends solutions or other corrective actions to maximize cost savings, prepares and regularly distributes reports to operational and finance management, provides services according to our core values to achieve optimal customer service levels. The position reports to the Vice President of Finance.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly and quarterly key metric / management reporting
- Monthly and quarterly financial statement, headcount, capex and investment analysis
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of month end close processes
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and expense tracking
- Lead and/or participate in cross functional teams to help resolve business problems
- Partner with sales, operations and others to understand business needs and changes.
- Support the annual planning process through full P&L BS roll-up, department expense analysis and investment, capex and headcount tracking / management reporting
- Ad Hoc analysis as required
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Lead development and launch of effective data visualization and analytics to simplify complex business flows and enable faster decision making as well as execution
- Help to define standardized reporting and ensure data accuracy
- Dedication to, and interest in working with business partners and stakeholders to identify and resolve business issues beyond simply reporting financials
- Reporting and analysis experience including summarizing key themes, drivers and forecasting.
- Proven ability to prioritize and self-direct workload, influence others and manage time independently.
- Participation in cross-functional teams including identifying and driving process improvement.
- Self-motivated with high bias for action, accountability and critical thinking
- Willingness to “deep dive” where needed to assure work product excellence
- Modeling skills including maintaining / enhancing existing models and building new ones
Therigy is the trusted source for innovative, best-in-class software and expert consulting services to the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s solutions, data, and insights to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology, and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional employee purchased spouse and/or family coverage available
- Optional employee purchased vision coverage available
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company paid Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 18 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company recognized paid holidays
Competitive market-based salary
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DFWP / Background Checks Required