Do you love working with data in a highly collaborative environment?
Do you wake up each day excited to solve problems?
Do you want to make the world a better place for Therigy’s customers and their patients?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply for Therigy’s Software Engineer position. If selected, you will join Therigy’s Technology Department, reporting to the Director, Development, as a client-facing technical resource responsible for the implementation, support, optimization and/or upgrade of Therigy’s data solutions.
Therigy is seeking a candidate to work with engineering leadership, clients and product to ensure deliverable commitments are met. This qualified candidate serves as a primary technical resource with responsibility for the implementation, support, optimization and / or upgrade of Therigy solutions.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong proficiency in Node.js
- Experience with MySQL Server
Essential Skills and Experience
- Comfortable working in Linux environments
- Experience with git version control
- Experience with Bamboo or similar CI/CD pipeline tools
- Significant experience and firm understanding of API designs: RESTful, XML, XSLT, JSON
- Experience with Docker a plus
- Experience with Amazon web services a plus
- Experience porting .Net applications a plus
- Experience with service-oriented architecture a plus
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in a clear language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with internal and external clients
- Specialty Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience preferred; aptitude for acquiring strong industry knowledge
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Customer facing and comfortable interfacing on client calls
- Advise internal customer on project timelines for all phases of technical design projects
- Function as technical resource on appropriate projects throughout the project life cycle
- Recommend improvements to business processes as supported by application systems
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by management
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional dependent coverage available
- Optional vision coverage available
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company-paid short term and long-term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Company-contributed HRA and HSA plans
- 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company-recognized paid holidays
- ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten pounds
- Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer