Therigy is seeking a qualified candidate responsible for creating end-to-end test plans, managing plan activities, ensuring objectives are met and confirming solutions function as expected. The Quality Assurance Tester will work with engineering, product and QA teams to enhance and advance testing efforts for Therigy.
- Create test plans, data and cases
- Devise automated scripts
- Ensure functional coverage and quality for APIs, web and mobile applications
- Implement tools and techniques supporting robust automation for web applications and services and running test suites
- Perform web, API, functional, regression, load, and end-to-end testing – automated and manual as needed
- Write and/or modify SQL queries to perform database validation
- Work with team to reduce error rates and perform root cause analysis of errors/trends
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by management
Essential Skills & Experience
- Skilled in a variety of languages, frameworks, and of tools for service and front-end test verification and automation, Postman, Protractor, Puppeteer and/or Selenium
- Experience with Agile development a plus
- Experience with Bamboo, GitLab or other CI/CD pipeline tools
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with MySQL a plus
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with internal and external clients
- Specialty Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience a plus; aptitude for acquiring strong industry knowledge
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Therigy is the trusted source for innovative, best-in-class software and expert consulting services to the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s solutions, data, and insights to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology, and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
Therigy is an Enterprise SaaS application taking the healthcare industry by storm and disrupting specialty drug therapy management with innovative technology solutions leveraged by top pharmacies across the United States.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional dependent coverage available
- Optional vision coverage available
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company-paid short term and long-term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Company-contributed HRA and HSA plans
- Up to 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company-recognized paid holidays
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexible work schedule, 9-5 EST, 10-6 EST
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
Position Reports to: Director of IT
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DWFP / Background Checks Required