As a Senior Account Executive, you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities by achieving sales of Therigy’s products and services. You must be able to effectively work with internal and external partners, independently manage a full sales cycle, and accurately forecast sales while managing a pipeline four times your assigned quota. We are seeking a high energy senior sales individual with previous experience selling a robust technology solution in a fast-paced environment. At Therigy, you will have the opportunity to sell our specialty patient management software solution platform and strategic advisory services to C-level executives and managers within pharmacies owned by health systems, payors, and independents. You will be able to achieve significant growth goals with the support of sales leaders, continual sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading compensation, benefits and rewards.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Presents products and services using a consultative and solution selling approach that clearly shows how Therigy’s products and services meet needs and provide benefits for specialty pharmacies; leverages supporting evidence and clearly connects solutions to customers’ business with a defined ROI.
- Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota of new business in the health systems, hospitals arena.
- Develop and execute territory business plans to define your strategies and tactics for success
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to drive expansion with new clients
- Expand your network by contacting prospects and leveraging internal industry experts to sell to decision makers
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and solution selling skills
- Presents compelling arguments to support recommended sales solutions
- Overcomes objections during sales negotiations by emphasizing the value of Therigy’s products and services
- Conducts post-sale administrative work to ensure service implementation is successful
- Understands and adheres to established and approved sales processes, including providing appropriate forms and paperwork
Therigy believes in setting you up for success. As such, appropriately ramped quotas are assigned in your first year.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years senior level sales and healthcare technology experience
- 3 years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business healthcare technology sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
- Proficient in computer and organization skills
- Track record of over achieving quota
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 5- 10 years of relevant experience in specialty pharmacy technology, strategic advisory services
- In depth understanding of strategic sales processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Established health care/ pharmacy network connections
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand multiple industry issues and potential ways Therigy can assist health systems/hospitals
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional employee purchased spouse and/or family coverage available
- Optional employee purchased vision coverage available
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company paid Short term and Long term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Health Spending Accounts
- 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company recognized paid holidays
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds. Requires travel up to 30%.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DFWP / Background Checks Required