Therigy is seeking a talented Information Systems Security Officer / Security Engineer to join our engineering team. Therigy embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving healthcare industry challenges with enthusiasm and for building positive working relationships.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related field or related qualification
- At least 3 years of cyber security leadership or information security management
- Ability to weigh business risks and recommend appropriate information security measures
- Good understanding of cloud computing in any of the major 3 providers (AWS, Azure, GCP). Preferably AWS
- Great understanding of common OWASP top 10 web vulnerabilities, cybersecurity trends
- Strong technical skills including application and OS hardening, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, security audits, TCP/IP, IDS/IPS, firewalls etc.
- Experience completing audits such as: PCI, HITRUST, FedRamp
- Experience in management of both physical and logical information security systems
- Experience working with software engineers to assess and ensure best security practices are translating to the code written through the SDLC process
- Responsible for all customer security assessments and audits, including representing Therigy on client calls
- Working knowledge of at least 2 programming languages
- Able to communicate about legacy infrastructure security tooling and appliances and compare them to their cloud counterparts
- Knowledge of HIPAA, state and federal guidelines on privacy, transactions and security
- Professional certification preferred: CISSP, GISP, CISM, AWS, CISA
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
- Perform ongoing risk assessments and audits
- Responsible for leading weekly security working group meetings and all identified activities to achieve or pass security certifications
- Lead Therigy incident response team to contain, investigate, and prevent security breaches
- Responsible for protecting Therigy’s data and infrastructure by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Lead and manage the change management process
- Oversees security training for all employees or contractors
- Perform hands-on tasks with “Ops” personnel to create and meet security related KPIs
Therigy is the trusted source for innovative, best-in-class software and expert consulting services to the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s solutions, data, and insights to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology, and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
Therigy is an Enterprise SaaS application taking the healthcare industry by storm and disrupting specialty drug therapy management with innovative technology solutions leveraged by top pharmacies across the United States.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional dependent coverage available
- Optional vision coverage available
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company paid Short term and Long term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Company-contributed HRA and HSA plans
- Up to 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company recognized paid holidays
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexible work schedule, 9-5 EST, 10-6 EST
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
Position Reports to: Executive Chairman
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DWFP / Background Checks Required