This is not your typical software sales job and we are not looking for the typical Sales Director. If you are a technical expert that leads with product features, bits and bytes; this is likely not a fit for you. Conversely, you may be a great fit if you lead with an understanding of customer challenges and business issues, thrive on teaching prospective customers your unique perspective, and you're comfortable creating constructive tension and taking control of the sale. At Therigy, we are ambitious, intellectually curious people who love to learn, want to challenge the status quo and help to transform an industry. A career in healthcare technology can be very rewarding and prosperous. You’ll find that our culture supports and rewards learning, entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and collaboration. We are looking for like-minded people who share our passion for success.
As a Sales Director, you are responsible for identifying and building new business, while also acting as an evangelist of Therigy’s products. You help customers solve business problems in more effective and efficient ways utilizing Therigy’s applications. You will develop a pipeline through outbound calls and follow-up on MQLs , teaching prospect’s how Therigy delivers differentiated value, tailoring value propositions, nurturing relationships and closing new business.
- In collaboration with managers and marketing, design and implement sales campaigns / strategies to ensure you achieve quota and the company meets objectives.
- Research prospective customers to identify the right new business opportunities within assigned territories and drive to closure.
- Develop and execute territory and account plans to build appropriate pipeline, including customer calls, continuous follow-up and relationship-building.
- Engage in sales dialogue, deliver sales presentations, overview software demonstrations, and facilitate technical demos with support of subject matter experts.
- Use business knowledge, company training, and consultative selling skills to teach customers insight about their business which link back to Therigy’s solutions.
- Take control of the sales process and artfully coach prospective customers to build consensus for Therigy’s solutions in their organization. Assertive, but not aggressive, on everything from what you teach to negotiating price.
- Collaboratively work with your manager to create deal level strategy to win new business.
- Regularly update CRM and other systems with real-time information, and use prospect intelligence for sales planning and forecasting
- Actively seek to understand where the buyer is in their ‘buyer-journey,’ and accurately forecast new business, regularly.
Qualification and Experience:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Experience in Pharmacy or Healthcare industries not required, but a plus
- Verifiable track record of predictably meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA is a plus)
- Travel as required by business need
Key Competencies/Demonstrable Skills:
- Strategic Thinking – Analyzes and systematically solves problems, creatively addresses customer pain points, obstacles and needs. Challenges prospective customers to think differently. Knows buyer's value drivers and teaches prospects unique perspectives.
- Communication - Consultative seller and great listener, who adeptly engages in two-way dialogue with prospects about their business. Tailors conversations to the customer’s needs with authority. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal Influence – Use rational and emotional drivers to constructively create tension, drive urgency and action when dealing with often highly risk averse prospects.
- Coachable – Quick learner who actively and openly seeks out learning and feedback to continuously improve knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Networking – Identifies the right prospective customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly. Works collaboratively with a wide-range of stakeholders to drive consensus. Can thrive in a consensus driven buying environment.
- Ownership – Acts like an owner, going above and beyond with relentless drive to achieve results. Independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal supervision. Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Workflow Management – Detailed and organized, with the ability to effectively prioritize. Sets clear, realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth. Breaks objectives down into tasks and process steps to achieve high-quality work in a realistic timeframe.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional employee purchased spouse and/or family coverage available
- Optional employee purchased vision coverage available
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company paid Short term and Long term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Health Spending Accounts
- 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company recognized paid holidays
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds. Requires travel up to 30%.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DFWP / Background Checks Required