Do you love working with data in a highly collaborative environment?
Do you wake up each day excited to solve problems?
Do you want to make the world a better place for Therigy’s customers and their patients?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply for Therigy’s Data Science Engineer position. If selected, you will join Therigy’s Technology Department, reporting to the Director, Development, as a client-facing technical resource responsible for the implementation, support, optimization and/or upgrade of Therigy’s data solutions.
What Does a Therigy Data Science Engineer Do?
- Writes reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Functions as a technical resource on assigned projects throughout the project life cycle
- Recommends improvements to business processes as supported by application systems
What Skills and Experience Does a Therigy Data Science Engineer Need?
- EHR/EMR healthcare information systems and messaging experience a strong plus
- 3-5 years building, running, and deploying systems in a production environment
- Proficient with MySQL and SQL Server
- Building and deploying Docker containers
- Strong proficiency with Pentaho, Java and ETL tools
- Knowledgeable with Node.js
- Familiar with Agile software development
- Machine learning background a plus
- Service-oriented architecture and Active Directory integration
- Git version control
- Amazon web services
- Bamboo or similar CI/CD pipeline tools
- Comfortable working in Linux environments
- Specialty Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience preferred; aptitude for acquiring strong industry knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with internal and external clients
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional dependent coverage
- Optional vision coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company-contributed HRA and HSA plans
- 18 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company paid holidays
The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting of ten+ (10) pounds.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DWFP / Background Checks Required