Our ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated, customer advocate. The role will be passionate about solving client’s issues, needs, requests and ideas and ensure all requests are resolved quickly and with a positive attitude. Tasks include critical thinking, leading all internal and external communication and owning root cause resolution. A successful candidate will handle multiple client requests with the highest level of professional service and will proactively learn the product, troubleshoot problems, understand when to escalate a request, and communicate issues for greater awareness.
- Creatively troubleshoot and solve customer issues in a timely manner with a positive attitude
- Critically evaluate the potential problem by investing the problem, replicating the problem, reviewing the existing product
- Run bi-weekly meetings with Product and Client Success ensuring product is aware of the highest priority issues by appropriately tracking impacted clients
- Owner of client issue(s) to the point of resolution
- Serve as a primary point of contact for all TherigySTM™ and Therigy proprietary software related technical support issue(s) including, but not limited to troubleshooting, case escalation, case management, and problem resolution
- Serve as an internal resource for all technical inquiries regarding Therigy proprietary software
- Receive advanced external and internal requests for TherigySTM™ technical assistance and problem resolution
- Collects detailed information to categorize request to determine method of resolution
- Manage technical support tickets to ensure proper documentation, including: blockers, related tickets, proper status and root cause identified. This will help with keeping an audit of bugs, requests to aid not only overall client success, but product knowledge
- Ensure cases are handled at the highest level of client service
- Work closely and communicate with other staff members, such as Developers, QA Analysts, Product, Client Success and others, to resolve and document issue(s)
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by management
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/technical support experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases and query syntax.
- Ability to modify SQL queries to perform database validations
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and Gitlab
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Excellent personal interaction and telephone interaction skills to serve blue-chip healthcare customers
- Excellent communication skills.
- Specialty Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience preferred; aptitude for acquiring strong industry knowledge
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job requirements in a dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM software; Salesforce.com preferred
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with internal and external clients, mid- and upper-level management, and operational personnel
Therigy is the trusted source for specialty solutions. We create leading web and mobile applications, provide consulting services, and deliver business intelligence for the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s in-depth knowledge, extensive experience, and advanced products to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional employee purchased spouse and/or family coverage available
- Optional employee purchased vision coverage available
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company paid, Short term and Long term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Health Savings Accounts
- 18 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 paid holidays
Competitive market-based salary
Position Reports to: QA Manager
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DFWP / Background Checks Required