The Sr. Customer Success Account Manager is an individual contributor in the Client Services / Support organization responsible for building strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of key and/or strategic TherigySTM clients. This role serves as advocate for all Therigy clients, with a focus on Health System Specialty Pharmacy clients. The purpose of this role is to help clients maximize the value of their TherigySTM software solution through proactive account management and strong client relationships based on accountability and trust. The Sr. Customer Success Manager requires a strong aptitude for knowledge of using software in a pharmacy setting as responsibilities span software configuration, workflow guidance and reporting to ensure that our software solutions & related services most efficiently meet needs of clients and encourage their growth and success.
- Recognize opportunities to enhance our client’s operational efficiency and provide guidance on best practices.
- Proactively react to client business needs which can be met by our proprietary software
- Identify key stakeholders and build/maintain relationships for long-term success
- Perform risk management across key accounts and develop strategies and tactics to retain or expand accounts through software and services solutions
- Understand client needs, priorities, & operational capabilities and match to Therigy technologies and services offerings
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proactive responsiveness to client needs and professional communications as validated by customer satisfaction surveys
- This position is essential to build and maintain strong relationships with assigned key and/or strategic TherigySTM clients.
- Must have the ability to travel to client sites (>25%) alongside sales and/or clinical personnel to evaluate workflow and provide recommendations to improve efficiencies and patient outcomes through the use of TherigySTM.
- Utilize your Specialty Pharmacy and/or Health System Specialty Pharmacy experience to advise clients on the optimal approach to solving operational challenges
- Conduct periodic meetings with clients via telephone or onsite to ensure operational effectiveness and client satisfaction with TherigySTM.
- Set and manage customer expectations of the product capabilities and future enhancements as outlined within the technical and clinical roadmaps
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Software Engineering, Health Science or related discipline. Education requirements may be satisfied with Account Management experience
- Knowledge of patient therapy management software utilized within a specialty pharmacy
- Account manager of a software platform used within a specialty pharmacy such a dispensing or
- Able to organize and lead effective meetings, internally and with clients; able to organize issues and problems
- Strong collaboration skills; able to work effectively with other functional areas (Sales, Product Management, etc.)
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; good prioritization skills when workload exceeds capacity.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer solutions at the executive and department levels
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
Position may be filled at a Customer Success Account Manager or Senior level based on qualifications.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional dependent coverage available
- Optional vision coverage available
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company-paid short term and long-term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Company-contributed HRA and HSA plans
- 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company-recognized paid holidays
- ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten pounds
- Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DWFP / Background Checks Required