The Sr. Customer Success Account Manager is an individual contributor in the Client Services / Support organization responsible for building strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of key and/or strategic TherigySTM clients. This role serves as advocate for all Therigy clients, with a focus on Health System Specialty Pharmacy clients. The purpose of this role is to help clients maximize the value of their TherigySTM software solution through proactive account management and strong client relationships based on accountability and trust. One focus of this role is to assist customers in identifying opportunities to create or maintain a high-performance Specialty Pharmacy. The Sr. Customer Success Manager requires a strong aptitude for knowledge of using software in a pharmacy setting as responsibilities span software configuration, workflow guidance and reporting to ensure that our software solutions & related services most efficiently meet needs of clients and encourage their growth and success.
The Customer Success Account Manager is responsible for proactive communications with all assigned clients to drive customer satisfaction, deployment, utilization of the proprietary software TherigySTM and increase the value to their operational success. This role will work cross-functionally within the organization to resolve customer satisfaction related issues and play a critical part of the experience we provide our customers. The Sr. Customer Success Account Manager is responsible for the day to day management of client relationship of existing customers with a goal to maximize expansion opportunities and retain customers.
- Recognize opportunities to enhance our client’s operational efficiency and provide guidance on best practices.
- Provide training and guidance to customers in support of solutions for their individual pharmacy
- Proactively react to client business needs which can be met by our proprietary software
- Identify key stakeholders and build/maintain relationships for long-term success
- Provide remote and hands on training of the use and configuration of the software
- Perform ongoing expert-level training of software configuration or customization as part of support or paid professional services to improve client efficiency and operations
- Perform risk management across key accounts and develop strategies and tactics to retain or expand accounts through software and services solutions
- Maintain industry knowledge through peer review, conference attendance and review of relevant publications
- Understand client needs, priorities, & operational capabilities to match appropriate Therigy technologies and services offerings
- Identify Therigy professional services / consulting opportunities and drive the sales process for these offerings
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proactive responsiveness to client needs and professional communications as validated by customer satisfaction surveys
- Support Sales to close key prospective accounts
- This position is essential to build and maintain strong relationships with assigned key and/or strategic TherigySTM clients. Superior phone etiquette is essential.
- Must have the ability to travel to client sites (>25%) alongside sales and/or clinical personnel to evaluate workflow and provide recommendations to improve efficiencies and patient outcomes through the use of TherigySTM.
- Advise clients on the optimal approaches to technical challenges based on a thorough knowledge of TherigySTM as well as the client’s operational environment and business culture
- Identify client business needs and validate needs are being met by TherigySTM: Confirm customer goals; set expectations for support and conduct project status calls with customer and internal teams as needed
- Be a subject matter expert on TherigySTM
- Work effectively with all Therigy employees to support tickets are reaching resolution in an effective and timely manner.
- Conduct periodic meetings with clients via telephone or onsite to ensure operational effectiveness and client satisfaction with TherigySTM.
- Coordinate, facilitate and perform on-site software re-trainings
- Serve as primary point of contact inside and outside Therigy for escalated support issues.
- Help drive continuous improvement of TherigySTM processes through careful consideration and effective communication of client feedback.
- Identify and provide product improvement opportunities to Product Management
- Facilitate collaboration with other departments such as Sales, Implementations, Product Management, Clinical, Technical Support and Marketing to continually improve customer experience, expand business, and improve operations
- Set and manage customer expectations of the product capabilities and future enhancements as outlined within the technical and clinical roadmaps
- Escalate client concerns, or awareness of industry changes which may negatively impact client retention and adoption of TherigySTM
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Software Engineering, Health Science or related discipline. Education requirements may be satisfied with Account Management experience
- 5 years of experience either as an operational user of patient therapy management software within a specialty pharmacy, preferably health system specialty pharmacy, or as an account manager of a software platform used within a specialty pharmacy such a dispensing or EMR system.
- 5 years Account Management experience in SAAS software
- 5 years as a user or system administrator of pharmacy dispenses systems and/or EMR platform
- Proven data analytics / reporting needs of a specialty pharmacy
- Able to organize and lead effective meetings, internally and with clients; able to organize issues and problems so next actions and current status are easy to understand
- Strong collaboration skills; able to work effectively with other functional areas (Sales, Product Management, etc.) toward a common goal
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills· Specialty pharmacy industry knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; good prioritization skills when workload exceeds capacity.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer solutions at the executive and department levels
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Position may be filled at a Customer Success Account Manager or Senior level based on qualifications.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional dependent coverage available
- Optional vision coverage available
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company-paid short term and long-term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Company-contributed HRA and HSA plans
- 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company-recognized paid holidays
- ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten pounds
- Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DWFP / Background Checks Required