The Customer Success Manager is an individual contributor who seek to help their clients succeed in their business goals. Developing strong customer loyalty is at the core of customer success.
Persons must have operational awareness of Specialty Pharmacy operations. Persons applying for this position must possess a drive to succeed, approach problem solving both proactively and analytically with a deep understanding of the customer’s industry, issues, and goals to drive customer loyalty.
Customer success managers (CSMs) analyze customer needs from data and are able to pull from their own experience or facilitate resources to help customers succeed. Using a deep understanding of the Specialty Pharmacy market combined with product knowledge you will develop a consultative relationship with your clients to identify and meet their business needs.
This role spans across software configuration, workflow guidance and reporting to ensure that our software solutions & related services most efficiently meet needs of clients and encourage their growth and success. As needed, CSMs work cross-functionally within the organization to resolve customer satisfaction related issues and play a critical part of the experience we provide our customers.
- Collaborate with key client stakeholders & build relationships for long-term success
- Understand client needs, priorities, & operational capabilities in order to match Therigy technologies and services with improvement opportunities
- Provide training and guidance to customers in support of solutions for their individual pharmacy
- This role may support the client via professional services for a fee to improve client efficiency and operations
- Perform risk management across key accounts and develop strategies and tactics to retain or expand accounts through software and services solutions
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communications
- Maintain industry knowledge
- Drive software enhancements and services to existing clients to meet their performance metrics
- Become a subject matter expert on TherigySTM
- Establish expectations of current capabilities and future enhancements as outlined within the technical and clinical roadmaps for the clients using TherigySTM for clinical therapy management of their specialty patients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned clients subscribed to the TherigySTM software
- Advise clients on best practices to resolving challenges based on a thorough knowledge of TherigySTM as well as the client’s operational activity within their Specialty Pharmacy
- Identify and validate client business needs as being met by their use of TherigySTM
- Confirm customer goals; set expectations for support and conduct project status calls with customer and internal teams as needed
- Track support cases to ensure technical resolution in an effective and timely manner
- Conduct bi-annual business reviews with clients via phone or in-person when applicable, to identify opportunities for operational effectiveness and client satisfaction with TherigySTM
- Serve as the Voice of the Customer for product enhancement opportunities
- Help drive continuous improvement of TherigySTM and processes through careful consideration and effective communication of client feedback
- Inter-team collaboration to continually improve the user experience while expanding system offerings
- Preparing and presenting executive level business review in MS PowerPoint
- Experience or aptitude to create reports using customers de-identified data utilizing Looker
- QA/QC testing to support twice month releases
- Track client adoption and use of TherigySTM within their Specialty Pharmacy
Essential Skills and Experience
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience required
- Positive energy with the ability to turn lemons into lemonade and see the glass as half full
- Working knowledge of Specialty Pharmacy operations strongly encouraged
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer solutions at the executive and department levels
- Demonstrated ability to work and learn independently; OJT with online self-guided learning is required of all employees with the guidance from a very supportive and experienced team of Customer Success Managers
- Above average communication skills
- Proven experience preparing and presenting executive level presentations and business reviews
- Relevant experience as a user of a therapy management software used within a Specialty Pharmacy, or Training of users of software, pharmacy account management or sales
- Experience using Salesforce or CRM for managing the health of your clients
- Able to organize and lead effective meetings, internally and with clients; able to organize issues and problems so next actions and current status are easy to understand
- Strong collaboration skills; able to work effectively with other functional areas (Sales, Product Management, etc.) toward a common goal of Customer Success
Therigy is the trusted source for specialty solutions. We create leading web and mobile applications, provide consulting services, and deliver business intelligence for the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s in-depth knowledge, extensive experience, and advanced products to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
Optional employee purchased spouse and/or family coverage available
Optional employee purchased vision coverage available
Company paid Life Insurance Policy
Company paid Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage
Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
15 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
10 company recognized paid holidays
Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employe