The Customer Success Manager is an individual contributor responsible for building strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of key and/or strategic TherigySTM clients. The purpose of this role is to help our Specialty Pharmacy clients maximize the value of their TherigySTM software solution through proactive account management and strong client relationships based on accountability and trust.
Skills and required experience:
- Knowledge of software systems used within a specialty pharmacy
- Beyond excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer solutions at the executive and department levels
- Confidence to organize and lead effective meetings, internally and with all levels of leadership
- Aptitude for data analytics and report generation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; good prioritization skills when workload exceeds capacity.
- Create and develop operational and patient outcomes reports
- Ability to recognize opportunities to enhance our client’s operational efficiency and provide guidance on best practices.
- Open to minimum 25% travel
- Industry knowledge of specialty pharmacy operations
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- This position is essential to build and maintain strong relationships with assigned key and/or strategic TherigySTM clients. Superior phone etiquette is essential.
- Must have the ability to travel (<25%) to client sites alongside clinical personnel to evaluate workflow and provide recommendations to improve efficiencies and patient outcomes through the use of TherigySTM.
- Proactive communications with all assigned clients to drive customer satisfaction, deployment, utilization of our proprietary software
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to resolve customer satisfaction related issues and play a critical part of the client experience
- Day to day management of client relationship to identify expansion opportunities and minimize customer retention.
- Identify key stakeholders and build/maintain relationships for long-term success
- Perform risk management across key accounts and develop strategies and tactics to retain or expand accounts through software and services solutions
- Pulling reports and development executive level presentations
- Presenting metrics for bi-annual business reviews
- Understand client needs, priorities, & operational capabilities to match appropriate technology services offerings
- Identify professional services for the specialty pharmacy client and drive the sales process for these offerings
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proactive responsiveness to client needs and professional communications as validated by customer satisfaction surveys
- Advise clients on the optimal approaches to technical challenges based on a thorough knowledge of our proprietary software, client’s operational environment and business culture
- Identify client business needs and validate needs are being met by TherigySTM: Confirm customer goals; set expectations for support and conduct project status calls with customer and internal teams as needed
- Escalate client concerns, or awareness of industry changes which may negatively impact client retention and adoption of TherigySTM
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional dependent coverage available
- Optional vision coverage available
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company-paid short term and long-term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Company-contributed HRA and HSA plans
- 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company-recognized paid holidays
- ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten pounds
- Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DWFP / Background Checks Required