The Customer Success Implementation Manager is an individual contributor in the Client Services / Support organization responsible for building strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of key and/or strategic TherigySTM clients. This role serves as a trainer and advocate for all Therigy clients, helping them maximize the value of their TherigySTM solution through careful relationship building based on accountability and trust.
Customer Success Implementation Managers (CSIM) are responsible for proactively ensuring that services are implemented, and system users are trained at a level that meets or exceeds customer expectations. The CSIM will build initial relationship with a defined portfolio of clients and make strategic recommendations and action plans to implement TherigySTM clinical and operational Best Practices for new implementations. The CSIM will also coordinate with other departments in order to ensure overall client satisfaction with the TherigySTM and product offering.
Provide training and guidance to customers in support of solutions for their individual pharmacy
- Collaborate with client stakeholders & build the initial relationship for long-term success
- Identify Therigy professional services / consulting opportunities and drive the sales process for these offerings
- Understand client needs, priorities, & operational capabilities in order to match Therigy technologies and services with improvement opportunities
- Provide expert configuration or customization of the system as part of support or paid professional services to improve client efficiency and operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communications
- Actively and accurately manage client expectations
- Collaborate with other departments as needed to insure implementation timelines and quality deliverables are met
- Serve as the primary point person for client until account is handed off to a Customer Success Manager.
- Constantly identify and introduce new practices to efficiently support and educate the client on how to better utilize TherigySTM
- In charge of effective communication to Directory Customer Success, Sales and Customer Success Managers throughout implementation process so that all parties remain informed
- Ensure that both the client and Therigy are in compliance with contractual obligations
- Responsible for client satisfaction during implementation process
- Responsible for quality of implementations and adhering to defined turn-around times for implementations as measured by client feedback via end of implementation surveys
- Keep track of and distribute implementation data in either Salesforce or via JIRA tickets to track weekly volume and activity
- Help drive continuous improvement of TherigySTM and processes through careful consideration and effective communication of client feedback.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success Managers, Product Management, Support and Marketing to continually improve customer experience, expand business, and improve operations
- Set and manage customer expectations of the product capabilities and future enhancements as outlined within the technical and clinical roadmaps
- Escalate when appropriate to drive client retention and adoption of TherigySTM
Essential Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Software Engineering, Health Science or related discipline preferred. Education requirements may be satisfied with commensurate experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software services preferably healthcare or enterprise software
- Specialty Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience preferred with aptitude for acquiring strong industry knowledge
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer solutions at the executive and department levels
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to organize and lead effective meetings, internally and with clients; able to organize issues and problems so next actions and current status are easy to understand.
- Strong collaboration skills; able to work effectively with other functional areas (Sales, Product Management, etc.) toward a common goal.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability.
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must display initiative and resourcefulness in solving problems and following issues through to completion
- Must display analytical and critical thinking skills and have ability to show good judgment when handling various situations
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possesses ability to work in a team environment where collaborative effort is a necessity for team’s success
- Ability to work with high-level customer contacts via telephone and face-to-face and convey confidence and professionalism
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills.
Therigy is the trusted source for innovative, best-in-class software and expert consulting services to the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s solutions, data, and insights to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology, and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
Therigy is an Enterprise SaaS application taking the healthcare industry by storm and disrupting specialty drug therapy management with innovative technology solutions leveraged by top pharmacies across the United States.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional dependent coverage available
- Optional vision coverage available
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company-paid short term and long-term Disability coverage
- Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Company-contributed HRA and HSA plans
- Up to 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 company-recognized paid holidays
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexible work schedule, 9-5 EST, 10-6 EST
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.
Therigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DWFP / Background Checks Required