Our ideal candidate possesses the pharmaceutical acumen and prowess to effectively advise clients with passion and proficiency. This role involves constant communication between clients and applicable departments to ensure success of operations. Successful candidates will demonstrate competence, awareness of client and organizational needs, and a commitment to company values. This role will further strengthen client relationships and operations, along with promoting our competent consulting service ad technology enabled service.
- Assess/evaluate client needs for initial scope of project, determine project plan, and schedule agenda with timeline for implementation. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate resource availability and allocation required for the execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop and execute comprehensive communications plan with all stakeholders
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs in coordination with the Pharmacy Implementation SMEs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Collaborate with Clinical Development to develop clinical programs and assessments that TherigySTM supports
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Actively and accurately manage client expectations.
- Enable and lead formal Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs
- Coordinate clinical operations needs of client to be aligned with established standards
- Analyze pharmacy workflows and make recommendations to increase efficiencies/capabilities for fulfilment of specialty pharmaceuticals
- Coordinate and lead clinical operational gap analysis of clients
- Maintain familiarity with accreditation standards and with changes in those standards
- Coordinate with client to produce job aides that align with accreditation standards and pharmacy workflow
- Assist in partnership and sales opportunities
- Development and ongoing review of Project Plans and deliverables
- Support and manage the development of client specific training manuals and user guides.
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of Therigy systems, proactively learning new features and enhancements.
- Support the development of TherigySTM clinical content
- Identify shortcomings in our product(s) or service(s) and communicate internally with partners in sales, marketing, client services, and/or development to remove them.
- Identify and document best practices relating to the customer’s process and our product.
- Analyze customer needs to contribute to the clinical product development
- Manage data for customers in Smartsheet and Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Effectively analyze problems, determine appropriate action for solutions, and exhibit timely and decisive action.
- Represent the Therigy brand with integrity
- Work effectively with peers, other departments, and management.
- Stay relevant and current by conducting research, reading and training to stay abreast of industry trends, updates, etc.
- Work flexible schedules to accommodate project deadlines, tradeshows, or marketing events.
- Travel as needed to meet requirements of job. Travel average projected up to 60%.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Required Education and Experience
- Registered pharmacist with preference for PharmD with 3+ years of successful and relevant work experience
- Three or more years of relevant experience in pharmacy operations
Relevant experience in project/program management and leadership
Preferred Education and Experience
- PharmD with 3+ years of successful and relevant work experience in a Specialty Pharmacy and/or Health System
- Completion of Pharmacy Residency Program
- Experience supporting clinical program development, implementation, execution and on-going management of clinical operational programs
- Extremely detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy working with data and configuration standards
- Impeccable time-management skills and able to manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with internal and external clients
Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with education and experience
Senior Vice President of Pharmacy Services
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds. This position does not require travel.
Position Type & Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, exempt position, Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Therigy is the trusted source for innovative, best-in-class software and expert consulting services to the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s solutions, data, and insights to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology, and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
- 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional employeepurchased spouse and/or family coverage available
- Optional employeepurchased vision coverage available
- Companypaid STD, LTD, & Basic Life
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Company Match
- HRA, HSA, FSA, & DCA
- 18 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 paid holidays